WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Advice - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Advice > Topics

Subject: I need help
Replies: 9 Views: 731

bluey3 31.12.07 - 10:50am
I've been in luv with my classmate 4 three yrs bt i stil do have feelings 4 him until now.He used 2 look at me, i caught him many times starin at me n' he showed so many signs that said he feels the same 4 me.The prob. is now i'm studyin in a boardin school far away from him n' the truth is i'm waitin mayb 1 day he'll tel me that he feels the same coz i've got no guts 2 tel him what i feel.Is it a right thing to do? *

poopd 17.01.08 - 10:59am
U shouldnt wait until he tels u wot he feels...take da chance tel hm u lyk hm gt da guts odawise its jst gna b a dream to u wot do u hve to loose? *

oluscopy 19.01.08 - 06:34pm
If u think about it verywel am very sure that that ir ur man. *

kyleval 26.01.08 - 04:52pm
There isnt wrong in trying,I mean try to tell him what u really fell for him.Follow ur instinct... *

gabedeli 6.04.08 - 11:02pm
Just forget about everything an everyone if you want something in this life you gotta go get it! Just jump down an enjoi the fall when you reach the floor youll say wow lets do that again! Just free fall! Do it *

bluey3 1.06.08 - 05:33am
Thank u guys! I'm gonna try to do that though it's really hard! *

foxy_j 18.07.08 - 02:40am
do what u feel is rite if the guy has takein a intresd in u u know its rite maybe ask the guy 4 a chat over coffee and see what happens ok *

mystic88 16.09.08 - 10:26pm
Yr best off askin him cos if not u may never get the chance as he might not think yr interested and move on *

bluey3 18.05.09 - 10:15pm
Hey guys, i'v finished ma studies nw i'm waitin 2 join th universty l8r ths yr.I'm stil communicatin wit th guy n he even askd me if 'i've a boyfrnd', i told hm no n i also askd hm he said he's single.We do chat sumtymz bt stil i'm waitin 4 hm 2 spit out tht he lvs me! *

jkaori 24.05.09 - 01:55am
I know how you feel. The same thing is going on with me, but i'm not moving anywhere and neither is he. But if you really like him and you don't want to lose him forever, I suggest you take a chance and ask him how he feels. It's better to know the truth instead of worrying what could've been. *

* Advice Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Advice

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search