WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Advice - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Advice > Topics

Subject: what do you think?
Replies: 7 Views: 1030

txkiki 7/30/2007 - 4:55:44
what do you think about datin a guy that just had a kid ........ any opinions? *

mwindula 8/10/2007 - 10:55:42
Well first examine yourself. Are you ready 2 date? Supposing you are, i think the guy shud b responsible and marry the mother of his child unless she refuses. If those things are in order-date. *

nfsracer 15.11.07 - 10:42am
The last 6 inches must havebn painful/ seriously u must remember he hasnt had 4 9 months he could just b usen u so b carefull *

club59 17.11.07 - 09:22pm
U wud hav 2 consider wud it b worth ur while *

bluey3 31.12.07 - 10:34am
If the guy is single, that means if there is nothin btn him & the mother u can date him bt u should b really careful, mayb he's just usin u 2 4get the other woman. *

kyleval 26.01.08 - 05:05pm
Is this guy separated with his kid's mom? If not,its not good idea dating him coz its kinda complicated.No one wants to be in troubled situation,i guess. *

poignant 18.03.08 - 05:09am
plz help...i hd an unseen frnd..aftr mnths of frndshp i proposd hr..she lovs me a lt...nw dat i hv seen hr ..i dnt f9d ne attrction in hr...i wnt to end it widout hurting hr..hw shud i proceed ...plz ne1 HELP..!! *

club59 18.03.08 - 04:37pm
U have got urself in a right mess thats for sure. Which ever way u go about breaking up they are going to be hurt! Be honest with urself and tell them anyway. To prolong it and u r going to hurt urself. U r going to feel guilty thats for sure. Be a man and break the bad news to her! *

* Advice Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Advice

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search