* Advice > Topics

Subject: honney4u/advice
Replies: 8 Views: 1164

honney4u 1/18/2007 - 6:51:02
I met a girl on internet and I need advice *

honney4u 1/18/2007 - 6:57:16
i love her so so much *

davidcdt 3/8/2007 - 5:41:29
If u kno her nd think shes th 1 well make a move. I bliv we fall love wit th heart nd not body. *

mwindula 5/11/2007 - 10:48:45
Wat meks u tink u luv ha? *

honney4u 6/19/2007 - 3:52:00
I dont look at the outside of da body 2 love someone,i look deep into her heart and if da feelings is extraordinary!well that means i found love and i will meet her this months or this summer perhaps.i am enamoured of her.I LOVE YOU sxczwitch!mwah mwah mwah mwah hugekiss.GIF *

mwindula 8/10/2007 - 11:08:05
Hmm...i have a problem with net love-big problem. Well love blinds people. It also erases reason. Its blinding because one is so overwhelmd 2 look @ wat meks the opposite person him/her. U fail 2 think straight and end up making irrational decisions. Be careful, love is radical. *

poopd 17.01.08 - 11:11am
Meet her first n c if u stil feel da same bowt her looks cn b decieving i knw da feeln was also in lov on da nt grl livd far didnt work out coz we both werent loyal bt stil we lov each oda *

gabedeli 6.04.08 - 10:36pm
Love is crazy! Girls are so hard to understand their a big giant puzzle they change instantly one second she is so lovey dobey the next she is giving you the silent treatment i miss those days they are fun! Best of luck to ya stranger p.s bible says true love never fails so have fun *

dollydol 10.05.08 - 05:39pm
Marriage is a very important step im a man's life since it is supposed 2 be 4 better 4 worse. Dont rush things. Get 2 meet this lady n go 2ru d normal process of courtship 4 a sufficient and reasonable length of time,so dat u cn assess ur would b partner. If she turns out 2 be just wat u want, i think u r safe. A number of marriages via d internet have bee known 2 b successful. Take care. *

* Advice Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Advice

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store